Tuesday, November 23, 2010

50 Free Holiday Cards

It is that time of year to start thinking about your holiday cards.  Can you believe Christmas is only 4 weeks away??  I heard of a fabulous deal today and just had to share it with all of you.  Shutterfly has a lot of fun products and now they are even giving away free holiday cards!  I love sending and receiving Christmas cards each holiday season, so when I heard about this promotion I was really excited.  They have so many cute designs to choose from that I am having a hard time picking just one.    Here are a couple of my favorites.

 
It is such a hard choice! Maybe I will just have to have more than one design for my cards this year. If you would like to get your 50 free holiday cards head on over to Shutterfly.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails